Plan Your Visit
When should I arrive?
Our service begins at 9:00 and 10:45 am. We would encourage you to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before the service begins so that we can help you check-in your little ones at Grace Kids, offer you a cup of coffee and thoroughly welcome you into the Grace Church Family.
Where do I park?
There are several parking options. Feel free to utilize street parking around the church or the parking structure behind the Frisco Public Library.
What do I wear?
Across the board, most of our members dress pretty casually. When you come you will see people in t-shirts and jeans to people in dress shirts or dresses, so wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.
Where do my kids go?
Our Grace Kids ministry is for children 0-5th grade. Here's what to expect when checking your children into Grace Kids:
1. Arrive a few minutes early and check your kids in at the GraceKids kiosks. (For easier check-in, please pre-register your kids HERE.)
2. Kids 0-5 may be dropped off for
3. Kids K-5th should participate in the main service for the singing time and will be released prior to the sermon to go with the GraceKids Intro Team for kids worship, teaching, crafts
4. After the service, you may pick up your child using your MinistrySafe security tag.
What Precautions Is Grace Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Grace Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family. This includes our greeters and ushers wearing masks, no passing of offering baskets or communion elements, and disinfection of seats between services.
1. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to consider worshipping with us online, but you are welcome to attend if you so desire.
2. If you have had any of the following symptoms in the last week, we ask that you join us online. By reserving seats, you are confirming that you have not had any of the following symptoms this week:
- Fever Over 100
Cough or Sore Throat
Shortness of Breath
Contact with anyone in the past 10 days who was confirmed to have COVID-19.