Community Group Discussion Questions
Making disciples through the mutual ministry of
Text: James 1:19-27
Sermon Title: The Family Practice
Date: November 15, 2020
- Read Psalm 103:1-14. Name the actions that reveal the merciful heart of God in this passage. Which of these actions are we, as His family, to reflect Him?
- Let’s reflect. How do we compare as a local church to what we’re supposed to be as the family of God according to His Word? How does this reflect your own strengths and weaknesses?
- Let’s refine. How can we grow? How can we help one another do so?
- Let’s restore. Where do you see brokenness around you? How would God you’re your strengths for restorative purposes? What choices can you make to help overcome your weaknesses?
- As you prepare for Thanksgiving, what about the sermon and/or our discussion applies? What ways can we pray for God’s grace to meet and help you in this holiday season?