Community Group Discussion Questions
Making disciples through the mutual ministry of
Text: Romans 8:31-32
Sermon Title: God Always Wins
Date: January 19, 2020
- Read Romans 8:18-39. What does this passage say about who God is and about what He does? What does this passage say about our identity (who we are) in light of this? What does it say about how we should live in light of this identity?
- What or who is “against you” today? How is this adversity currently impacting you?
- Why is the reality that “God is for us!” good news for this situation? How is it currently shaping your view of what is happening to you?
- How can you be sure that God is for you in general? In this situation?
- In what way(s) would full confidence that “God Always Wins” sustain or change the way you are walking through this adversity from the day to day?
- How can you be sure that God always wins and thus will win here?
- In what ways does this passage give you comfort today?
- In what ways does this passage bring you courage today?