Community Group Discussion Questions
Making disciples through the mutual ministry of
Text: 1 Corinthians 15:20-28
Sermon Title: Slain and Risen King
Date: April 21, 2019
- Read Matthew 28 and 2 Corinthians 5:11-21.How does Christ’s death and resurrection shape our identity and life calling?
- What in life (life in general or your life specifically) makes it difficult for you to see that Christ is reigning as King overall all, today?
- In what ways do you see Jesus’ kingly reign on display around you?
- To be a part of Jesus kingdom both cost you everything (your whole life) and it is absolutely free (you can't do anything to earn or deserve it). Which one of these truths about God’s kingdom is easiest to embrace? Why?
- What specific things (opportunities, gifts, relationships, etc.) has the Lord given you in order to display His current reign?