Community Group Discussion Questions
Making disciples through the mutual ministry of
Text: Matthew 5:43-48
Sermon Title: The True Mark of a Christian
Date: December 30, 2018
- What are you looking forward to most in 2019? What are you looking forward to the least?
- Who are your personal enemies (please share only with discretion and wisdom)? For what reason(s) do you perceive them as your enemy?
- Who are the enemies of the gospel and the Church that you are aware of?
- Read Ephesians 2:1-10. You were God's enemy before you were his friend. How did He treat you whenyou were his enemy?
- In what ways do you have opportunity to love the person/people you mentioned in question #2? How would the Lord lead you to pray for them specifically?
- What makes the above application so difficult and/ or risky for you?
- How can we love and pray together for the person/people you listed in question #3? What makes this so difficult and risky for us?