Saturday, October 14, 2017, 5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Young Adults would like to invite you to join us in participating in the Clothe-A-Child event on October 14th that serves FISD.
- You can sign up to volunteer or make a donation at clotheachildfrisco.com
- You can do more than one shift - in fact that is encouraged. You can help just one family shop or as many families as you can fit before the line is gone. You only need to sign up for one shift, even if you plan to work multiples.
- People who have not done this before will benefit greatly from training on one of the following dates/locations:
- Thursday Oct. 12, 7-8pm
Hope Fellowship West Campus
309 W Main Street
- They will not turn you away if you haven't received the training though.
- Volunteers are asked to be 16 years of age or older
- Plan on parking at Hope Fellowship East on Stonebrook just northeast of Kohls - they provide bus shuttles to and from the church.
For more details go to https://www.facebook.com/Cloth